Wednesday, January 3, 2007

M Can't Sleep, Thinks Happy Thoughts

I can't sleep. It's been happening a lot lately. I think I might be stressed from work. Or
A) I am suffering from paranoia of having restless leg syndrome or B) I am busy searching for the Beaver and Abe Lincoln in that space a foot from my bed and a foot from the wall that I refer to as my "kitchen."

People have been telling me to ease stress and relax myself I should think happy thoughts. I should probably pay less attention to pharmaceutical commercials. As for happy thoughts this is all I could come up with.




Tell me that this man should not run for President and I will debate you for eternity. Can you imagine how happy everyone would be. Just dancing around, sweating to the oldies. No more obesity, pain or sorrow.




I want to hug him. I want him to adopt me.

He makes me giggle and feel warm inside.

I love him. He loves me. Peace. Peace. Sweet, sweet dreams. Zzzzzz.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Hey BAB, your blog is cracking me up. Richard Simmons for president! (Did I spell that right? "Simmons" not "president.") Anyhoo, I agree with your analysis of Modern Hollywood Crap, and do lament the fact that a good movie is hard to find.